WHAT’S INSPECTED IN A COURTESY CHECK?
Your complimentary auto inspection will start with a free battery test. This will tell you about how much life is left in your battery and at what temperature it could fail. A qualified technician will then visually examine:
- Battery Related Components
- Windshield Wiper Blades
- Headlights, Mini Lights
- Air Filter
- Cabin Air Filter (if accessible)
- PCV Valve (if applicable)
- Fluid Levels
- Belts and Hoses
- Tire Condition
- Tire Pressure Check
- Tire Tread Depth
- Illuminated TPMS Light
- Visual Signs of Misalignment Conditions
DOES MY CAR NEED AN INSPECTION?
Sometimes it can be pretty obvious that your car isn’t working the way it should. Think squeaky brakes, plumes of smoke from the exhaust, or maybe fluid leaks in the driveway. Unusual sights, smells, or sounds can all be signs that your vehicle needs help.
But what if you’re not sure if you need an inspection? It’s a good idea to schedule an appointment if…
- Your vehicle has any illuminated dashboard lights
- You hear strange sounds coming from any part of your car
- Your engine won’t start sometimes
- Your car pulls to one side of the road, even though you’re steering straight